How to Log-in to the 2022 Forum
Once you have registered for the virtual 19th annual BC Natural Resources Forum, you should have received a confirmation email from Conexsys (the registration system) and an email from Whova (the conference platform) with instructions on how to log-in. These details are included below.
If you have not registered yet, you still can! Registration will be open until Thursday, January 20th on our Registration Page.
We're excited to announce that the virtual platform for the 19th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum is now live! To access the platform you can download the free Mobile App or visit the Desktop version in order to:
- View the event agenda tab and plan your schedule for Jan 18-20, 2022
- View the live & recorded session videos and utilize the session Q&A through the event’s agenda tab
- Join the virtual breakout rooms
- Create and converse through various discussion topics in the community board
- Receive updates from the organizers
How to Access Your Account in Whova
- Go to the Whova event page or download the Whova app on your android or apple device here.
- If you don’t already have a Whova account, click “Sign Up”. Use the email address you used for registration when signing up in the app or the desktop version and choose a strong password, or sign up using a social media account. Please make sure to use the email you used when registering for the event. Otherwise it won’t allow you to join the event.
- Once you’re signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
Already used the Whova app in the past? Double-check that it is installed on your phone, and log in using your existing account email and password.
If you need more guidance on how to use Whova to attend the event, please visit Whova User Guides.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our events team at moc.murofsecruoserlarutancb@ofni.