The 19th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum was a fully virtual event to provide a safer and more accessible option for speakers, sponsors and delegates to attend.
The virtual event retained the spirit of this important annual event and continued to provide a space for the resource sector, community, and government leaders to meet and explore the issues and opportunities facing BC's dynamic resource economy. The conference used a professional production team and a virtual platform to ensure an innovative and interactive experience.
Want to Re-Visit the 2022 Forum?
Click on the buttons below to learn more about how to access the 2022 Forum! A reminder, the virtual networking platform will be open and available for registered delegates for 6-months following the event.
A Note Regarding the In-Person Networking Events
In response to recent health regulations regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Organizing Committee has made the difficult decision to cancel the in-person reception events scheduled for both Prince George and Vancouver associated with the 2022 BC Natural Resources Forum. This was a difficult decision to make, but we believe was required to align with the Forum’s commitment to the health and safety of our delegates. Anyone that has already purchased a ticket to either or both of these in-person events will receive a full refund in the coming days. Should you have any questions, please reach out to us at moc.murofsecruoserlarutancb@ofni.
Who should attend in 2023?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- Indigenous leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
- One-stop update of the resource sector;
- Unparalleled networking opportunities;
- An impressive line-up of talented, high-profile speakers;
- An extensive tradeshow; and
- Much more!
Contact us if you have questions regarding registration for the BC Natural Resources Forum.
All prices are in Canadian dollars ($ CAD) and are subject to applicable fees and taxes (5% GST). If you any questions related to registration, please email the BC Natural Resources Forum via moc.murofsecruoserlarutancb@ofni.
If you are tax exempt, please send tax exemption certificate and tax number to moc.murofsecruoserlarutancb@ofni so that we can confirm your eligibility for exemption.
Prior to and including December 15, 2021, any cancellation will be charged a $25 processing fee. There will be no refunds for cancelled registrations after December 15, 2021. Substitutions will be allowed . Any stop-payments will be subject to a $50 processing fee.