Be part of the discussion on cross-sector solutions and help shape the future of the province's resource economy at the 18th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum!
Who should attend in 2021?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- Indigenous leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
- one-stop update of the resource sector;
- unparalleled networking opportunities;
- an impressive line-up of talented, high-profile speakers;
- an extensive tradeshow; and
- much more!