Registration for the 17th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum is now open!
Be part of the discussion on cross-sector solutions and help shape the future of the province's resource economy.
Who should attend in 2020?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- Indigenous leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
2020 Forum Registration Prices
Full Conference (meals included): This complete package includes tickets to all meals, including breakfast, lunches and the banquet, as well as access to all plenaries, tradeshow, nutrition breaks, refreshments & receptions.
Two-Day Pass (no meals): Includes access to all plenaries both days, tradeshow, nutrition breaks, refreshments and both Tuesday and Wednesday evening receptions. This option offers maximum flexibility as you can combine this pass with tickets for the meal events you choose to attend: breakfast, lunches and banquet tickets SOLD SEPARATELY.
One-Day Pass (no meals): Includes access to all plenaries Wednesday OR Thursday, tradeshow, nutrition breaks, refreshments and access to the Wednesday evening reception. Please note: breakfast, lunches and banquet tickets SOLD SEPARATELY.
Travel & Accommodation
Delegates will be eligible for a number of travel & accommodation discounts during the week of the Forum. [More]
- Early bird deadline is November 28, 2020.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Prior to and including November 28, 2019, any cancellation will be charged a $25 processing fee. There will be no refunds for cancelled registrations after November 28, 2019. Substitutions will be allowed. Any stop-payments will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
Contact us if you have questions regarding registration for the BC Natural Resources Forum.