Be part of the discussion on cross-sector solutions and help shape the future of the province's resource economy at the 18th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum!
Mark your calendar for January 26-28, 2021 online! Registration is opening soon.
Who should attend in 2021?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- Indigenous leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
- one-stop update of the resource sector;
- unparalleled networking opportunities;
- an impressive line-up of talented, high-profile speakers;
- an extensive tradeshow; and
- much more!