Be part of the discussion on cross-sector solutions and help shape the future of the province's resource economy at the 17th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum!
Please note, the exibitor registration link is separate from the general delegate conference bookings. Exhibitors should use this link to book and pay for their booths as well as to register their booth staff. Sponsors should use this link to register their booth staff only.
Who should attend in 2020?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- Indigenous leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
2020 Forum Registration Prices
Ticketed events are now sold out! To be added to the waitlist for the meals, please contact us.
Two-Day Pass (meals not included): Includes access to all plenaries both days, tradeshow, nutrition breaks, refreshments and both Tuesday and Wednesday evening receptions. This option offers maximum flexibility as you can combine this pass with tickets for the meal events you choose to attend: breakfast, lunches and banquet tickets are SOLD SEPARATELY.
One-Day Pass (meals not included): Includes access to all plenaries Wednesday OR Thursday, tradeshow, nutrition breaks, refreshments and access to the Wednesday evening reception. Please note: breakfast, lunches and banquet tickets are SOLD SEPARATELY.
Full Conference (all meals included): This complete package includes tickets to all meals, including breakfast, lunches and the banquet, as well as access to all plenaries, tradeshow, nutrition breaks, refreshments & receptions. SOLD OUT!
Travel & Accommodation
Hotels are filling selling out in Prince George during the Forum. Please secure your flight and accomodations as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. [More]
- All prices are quoted in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Prior to and including November 28, 2019, any cancellation will be charged a $25 processing fee. There will be no refunds for cancelled registrations after November 28, 2019. Substitutions will be allowed. Any stop-payments will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- Early bird deadline was December 2, 2019.
Contact us if you have questions regarding registration for the BC Natural Resources Forum.