Thank you to everyone that took part of the discussion on cross-sector solutions and the future of the province's resource economy at the 18th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum! Registration is now closed.
Missed the live event? The Forum's content will be available within the networking platform until July 28th, 2021. Should you wish to gain access to the event content, a discounted Forum pass can be purchased for $50 + GST. This pass will allow you full access to all event content (recorded videos for all panel discussions/keynotes/plenaries, message board, attendee list etc.).
If this is something you wish to purchase please reach out to our events team at email@example.com for an invoice and the necessary login details to grant you access to the event platform.
Attended and want to revisit the Forum content? The virtual Forum Event Platform will be available for 6-months following the live event. Details on how to log-in are included below.
Who should attend in 2022?
Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- Indigenous leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
- one-stop update of the resource sector;
- unparalleled networking opportunities;
- an impressive line-up of talented, high-profile speakers;
- an extensive tradeshow; and
- much more!