Connect & Network
Our extremely popular tradeshow booths consistently sell out, and with good reason! Forum exhibitors have a unique on-site opportunity to connect with: natural resource delegates interested in developing resource projects; resource companies active in northern BC; consultants; engineering firms; equipment suppliers and service companies; First Nations and communities; government representatives; and labour, trade, and safety professionals.
Limited sponsor booths in the Pre-Function Area are currently available! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Tradeshow Area is currently at capacity, but we are managing a waitlist should space become available. Contact us to be added to the waitlist for 2020.
2020 Tradeshow Map
Below is the registration link for all the Tradeshow-related bookings for Forum.
Please note, this is separate from the general conference bookings. Exhibitors should use this link to book and pay for their booths as well as to register their booth staff. Sponsors should use this link to register their booth staff only.
Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
- Set-up: 1:00-4:00 pm
- Pre-Banquet Tradeshow Reception: 4:00-6:00 pm
Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
- Tradeshow: 8:30-6:30 pm
- Wine & Cheese Tradeshow Reception: 4:30-6:30 pm
Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020
- Tradeshow: 8:30-3:30 pm
- Take down: 3:30 pm
Note: Tradeshow schedule is subject to change.
Booth Sizes and Specifications
Sponsor Booths (numbers 1-33) are in the Pre-Function Area. Size: 6′ x 10′
- Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | complimentary Wi-Fi | carpet
Exhibitor Booths (numbers 34-72) are in Auditorium 103 near the coffee station, providing a steady traffic flow! Size: 8′ x 10′
- Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | 2 exhibitor-only passes | Tues. & Wed. evening receptions | coffee & nutrition breaks | complimentary Wi-Fi
- Not included: Access to the breakfast, luncheons, dinner and plenaries. These require additional passes, sold separately.
Venue Information, Audio-Visual Rentals & Booth Options
- The Prince George Conference and Civic Centre offers detailed information about parking, storage, recycling, facility regulations, and more.
- Exhibitors can rent audiovisual equipment from Blake Productions Ltd.
- Central Display offers a variety of booth customization, furnishings and booth equipment storage.