Connect & Network
Our extremely popular tradeshow booths consistently sell out, and with good reason! Forum exhibitors have a unique on-site opportunity to connect with: natural resource delegates interested in developing resource projects; resource companies active in northern BC; consultants; engineering firms; equipment suppliers and service companies; First Nations and communities; government representatives; and labour, trade, and safety professionals.
The Tradeshow Area is currently at capacity, but we are managing a wait list should space become available. Contact us to be added to the wait list for 2021. Please contact us on or after this date.
Below is the registration link for all the Tradeshow-related bookings for Forum.
Please note, this is separate from the general conference bookings. Exhibitors should use this link to book and pay for their booths as well as to register their booth staff. Sponsors should use this link to register their booth staff only.
2020 Tradeshow Map
|Allteck Line Contractors Inc.||56|
|BC Construction Safety Alliance||53|
|BC Council of Forest Industries||1|
|BC Doctors of Optometry||63|
|BC Forest Safety Council||39|
|BC Oil & Gas Commission||44|
|BC Timber Sales||57|
|Canada Energy Regulator||45|
|Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP)||6|
|Canadian Energy Pipeline Association||22|
|Central Mountain Air||61|
|Coastal GasLink Pipeline Project Ltd||9|
|Compliance and Enforcement Branch | FLNRORD||42|
|Construction Maintenance and Allied Workers (CMAW)||71|
|Cross Country Infrastructure Services Canada, Inc||12|
|DWB Consulting Services Ltd.||36|
|Environmental Dynamics Inc.||2|
|Forestry Innovation Investment Ltd.||16|
|Geotech Drilling Service Ltd.||41|
|Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems||A|
|Gitxsan Development Corporation||66|
|Habitat Conservation Trust Foundation||72|
|Independent Contractors and Businesses Association||49|
|Jim Pattison Broadcast Group LP||34|
|Kode Contracting Ltd.||64|
|LandSea Camp Services||54|
|Local Rental Solutions||40|
|McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.||20|
|Mining for Miracles (Wednesday)||B|
|Mud Bay Drilling (2015) Ltd.||50|
|NATS Nursery Ltd.||43|
|Northern Development Initiative Trust||60|
|Northwest Regional Airport||3|
|Port of Prince Rupert||31|
|Prince George Nechako Aboriginal Employment & Training Association||37|
|Resource Municipalities Coalition||47|
|Strategic Natural Resource Consultants||4|
|Summit Earthworks Inc.||11|
|Tourmaline Oil Corp||27|
|Triton Environmental Consultants Ltd.||19|
|United Way of Northern BC (Thursday)||B|
|University of Northern British Columbia||58|
|Water Engagement Initiative||67|
|Western Water Associates Ltd.||38|
|WSP Canada Inc.||70|
|Zenco Hydrovac Excavation Ltd.||48|
Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
- Set-up: 1:00-4:00 pm
- Pre-Banquet Tradeshow Reception: 4:00-6:00 pm
Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
- Tradeshow: 8:30-6:30 pm
- Wine & Cheese Tradeshow Reception: 5:00-6:30 pm
Thursday, Jan. 30, 2020
- Tradeshow: 8:30-3:30 pm
- Take down: 3:30 pm (please do not disassemble your booths prior to this time)
Note: Tradeshow schedule is subject to change.
Booth Sizes and Specifications
Sponsor Booths (numbers 1-33) are in the Pre-Function Area. Size: 6′ x 10′
- Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | complimentary Wi-Fi | carpet
Exhibitor Booths (numbers 34-72) are in Auditorium 103 near the coffee station, providing a steady traffic flow! Size: 8′ x 10′
- Included: 8′ high back wall drape | 4′ high side wall drape | one 6′ skirted table | 2 chairs | 1200 watt electrical outlet | 2 exhibitor-only passes | Tues. & Wed. evening receptions | coffee & nutrition breaks | complimentary Wi-Fi
- Not included: Access to the breakfast, luncheons, dinner and plenaries. These require additional passes, sold separately.
Venue Information, Audio-Visual Rentals & Booth Options
- The Prince George Conference and Civic Centre offers detailed information about parking, storage, recycling, facility regulations, and more.
- Exhibitors can rent audiovisual equipment from Blake Productions Ltd.
- Central Display offers a variety of booth customization, furnishings and booth equipment storage.