Registration for the 20th BC Natural Resources Forum is now live!
Who Should Attend?
- Everyone interested in learning more about natural resource sector projects and developments in British Columbia:
- Indigenous leaders, Band staff and economic development and resource personnel
- Business and resource planning, management
- Engineering, environmental consultants
- Economic development personnel
- Government personnel involved in resource development, planning, permitting
- Executives, project managers and staff involved in natural resource development (LNG, Oil & Gas,Renewable Energy, Mineral Exploration and Mining, Transportation, Service, Supply and Procurement opportunities)
All prices are in Canadian dollars ($ CAD) and are subject to applicable fees and taxes (5% GST). If you any questions related to registration, please email the BC Natural Resources Forum via moc.murofsecruoserlarutancb@ofni.
If you are tax exempt, please send tax exemption certificate and tax number to moc.murofsecruoserlarutancb@ofni so that we can confirm your eligibility for exemption.
Prior to and including December 15, 2022, any cancellation will be charged a $50 processing fee. There will be no refunds for cancelled registrations after December 15, 2022. Substitutions will be allowed . Any stop-payments will be subject to a $50 processing fee.